We provide in-person services in San Antonio, Texas.
Coming soon: Online services via Zoom to students anywhere in the continental US!
Watch the video below to learn more about our unique approach!
March - May
1. The Problem with 'Stranger Danger'
2. The Acquaintance Ship
3. The Team Ship
4. The Club Ship
5. The Friend Ship
6. The Partner Ship
7. The Kin Ship
8. Jumping Ship
August - October
1. What is a reputation and why does it matter?
2. Group vs. Alone Behavior
3. Creating a reputation for being smart (pt. 1)
4. Creating a reputation for being smart (pt. 2)
5. Creating a reputation for being funny
6. Creating a reputation for being kind
7. Giving feedback to others
8. Receiving feedback from others
(This module is also available in a pre-recorded online version. Click orange arrow above to get access to it now!)
October - December
1. What is a detour and why is it important?
2. Inferencing (What do things actually mean?)
3. Interpreting nonverbal signals during conversations
4. Analyzing humor feedback
5. Noticing others' interests
6. Remembering others' interests
7. Using our social memory to have meaningful conversations
8. Generating gift ideas using our social memory
January - March
1. Joining a conversation
2. Maintaining a conversation
3. Changing the topic (and select context-appropriate topics)
4. Social filter and the social fake
5. Leaving a conversation
6. Initiating a conversation
7. Electronic Communication (texting, emailing, social media)
8. Asking for help