We provide in-person services in San Antonio, Texas, and online services via Zoom to students anywhere in the continental US!
Watch the video below to learn more about our unique approach!
October - December
1. What is a detour and why is it important?
2. Inferencing (What do things actually mean?)
3. Interpreting nonverbal signals during conversations
4. Analyzing humor feedback
5. Noticing others' interests
6. Remembering others' interests
7. Using our social memory to have meaningful conversations
8. Generating gift ideas using our social memory
January - March
1. Joining a conversation
2. Maintaining a conversation
3. Changing the topic (and select context-appropriate topics)
4. Social filter and the social fake
5. Leaving a conversation
6. Initiating a conversation
7. Electronic Communication (texting, emailing, social media)
8. Three Types of People
March - May
1. The Problem with 'Stranger Danger'
2. The Acquaintance Ship
3. The Team Ship
4. The Club Ship
5. The Friend Ship
6. The Partner Ship
7. The Kin Ship
8. Jumping Ship
August - October
1. What is a reputation and why does it matter?
2. Group vs. Alone Behavior
3. Creating a reputation for being smart (pt. 1)
4. Creating a reputation for being smart (pt. 2)
5. Creating a reputation for being funny
6. Creating a reputation for being kind
7. Giving feedback to others
8. Receiving feedback from others
Click here to get more details!
SSC Academy is not a 'hang out' or a babysitting service. It is not a place to learn 'manners'. It's a place to learn, grow, and have fun alongside other students who are doing the same thing!
You can keep trying other therapies that don't provide natural social rewards.
You can keep advocating for 1/1 services that don't teach social awareness.
You can keep waiting for your child to 'outgrow' their social learning challenges.
Or you can join us on the journey to your child's brightest future!
One Module (8 weeks)
Join Our Waitlist!
Please fill out the form below to join our waiting list for October sessions!